Drop mouth blown glass with hanger. It is designed with a flat bottom and can stand on flat surfaces but can also serve as a hanging lantern. The glass is painted in olive green and detailed in free hand drawing, with laiton brass, bronze and gold painting pastes in a meticulous seamless design featuring a floral theme. The work is sealed at the end with water-based varnish for scratch protection and durability.
It is adorned with a cotton metallic cord ending at a matching silk chaki tassel and brass hand engraved beads.
The glass is blown by hand so there may be some minor differences in shape and size.
You will create a magical space by hanging up few of those, large or smaller, in the colours of your choice!
All work is done on the outer side, so it is safe to use with tealights and candles.
Height : 28.0cm
Width : 15cm
• LILYS collection items are made to order, so processing time is required.
• All items are 100% original artwork detailed in free hand drawing, so each object is one of a kind.
• It is our priority to use recycled glass where possible.
• Glass is dyed and hand painted in a two step process, with solvent premium quality paints and contouring, so it is long lasting.
• Glass colour and detailed contouring are permanently set. Where appropriate, glasswork is sealed with high quality water based varnish.
• It is safe to use with candles, tea lights, or to fill with water and use as a vase.
• Recommended to clean surface with damp cloth. Avoid dish washer, soaking in water, or scrubbing, as this will damage the artwork.
(*ALL PRICES INCLUDE VAT)
All collection items are made to order. Glass is dyed and hand-painted, with solvent premium quality paints and decorated with contouring and dot art to be long-lasting. Glass colour and contouring are permanently set. Safe to use with candles, tea lights, or fill with water. Clean with a damp cloth. Avoid soaking in water or scrubbing.